At NTT i3 we build enterprise software platforms that create an agile and scalable IT backbone for digitally-driven businesses.
Enables IT managers to more effectively respond to the networking issues that result from today’s fast-changing business conditions, while also pragmatically managing their existing infrastructure investments.
- Unified Virtual Network for linking public and private clouds, and bare metal infrastructure.
- Extensible Network Functions provided by software that interoperates with the core virtual network
- Integration of Business Applications and Services from the cloud to the edge of the network
GTIP: Global Threat Intelligence Platform
Delivers next-generation enterprise cybercime toolkit of software and managed services to proactively identify and defend against threats by the intelligent consolidation and analysis of threat data from multiple sources.
- Holistic view of all threat data in one network
- Integration with network security resources of NTT Group
ESI: Elastic Services Infrastructure Platform
Enables enterprises with multiple sites or locations to quickly setup and flexibly manage network operations with carrier-grade functionality and broadband-based flexibility.
- One single device dramatically simplifies network management
- Agnostic to the underlying telco infrastructure
- Marketplace of virtual network functions that other software-defined WAN solutions don’t offer
NTT Cloud Plan
Informs cloud transformation by collecting relevant company-specific information using customized surveys, so you can understand the plan to migration in just days instead of weeks.
- Collection of application and infrastructure data.
- Analysis of migration suitability for each application and infrastructure components
NTT Cloud Migrate
Maps application requirements to appropriate primitives such as compute, storage, and network for self-service ease and control of cloud migration and management.
- SaaS-based, self-service administration portal for application lifecycle management, multi-cloud storage management, and policy-based runtime management.
- Administrative console for benchmarking, account management, billing, and reporting.
- Enforcement of application security and other runtime policies with no overhead.